Facebook Find Old Posts: The Facebook profile user interface displays recent activity consisting of condition updates, likes, place check-ins, photo as well as video clip uploads in a basic stream that is lacking in search or filtering capability. If you wish to find old Facebook articles fast, the conventional account view is not the response, as you will have to click “Older Posts” consistently. Instead, it is best to either download your Facebook data or utilize third-party tools designed to quickly comb your Facebook account for the particular post you intend to see.
Facebook Find Old Posts
1. Browse to Facebook and sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right as well as pick “Account Settings”
3. Click “Download a copy of your Facebook data”
4. Click “Start My Archive” to request your data. When the request is satisfied, Facebook will certainly email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download web link in the email notice you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer system.
6. Open your “Downloads” folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also choose “Extract” to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in an Internet web browser.
9. Click “Wall” to view every Facebook post that has been made on your wall.
10. Press “Ctrl” and also “F” to utilize the browser search performance to swiftly find posts you intend to see.
1. Browse to the Archivedbook site.
2. Click “Read your profile history now” then click “Allow” in the Facebook permission pop-up window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to view various post kinds including wall messages, standing updates, notes, web links, pictures, video clips, check-ins, web pages and events.
4. Click “Older Things First” to select different type options for your articles.
5. Press “Ctrl” as well as “F” to use the web browser search performance to promptly find blog posts you wish to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Use the Get My Life Back Facebook application. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ and log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click “Allow”.
3. Go into key phrases to look your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your query.
4. Click “Export Your data” to save your whole Facebook wall surface to your computer.
5. Open your “Downloads” folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file and also choose “Extract” to save the Facebook wall to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in an Internet browser.
8. Press “Ctrl” and also “F” to look your Facebook wall surface utilizing the browser search capability.